Online Tutorial for AcroPano
Stitch digital photos into dazzling panorama.NOTE: Please Download and install the latest version of AcroPano Photo Stitcher at first.
And Stitching photos as the following steps:
1. “Add” your photos, please avoid extreme large files and leave 20-30% overlaps between photos.
2. “Auto Sequence” your photos, you can drag and drop the files to align the photos in right order.
3. Choose the right stitching mode: Horizontal, 360 or vertical mode.
3. Go to “Next” and wait for the stitcher processing.
Modify and Publish
4. Revise the red pane area to crop your panorama.
5. Control the stitching points in “Advanced” Mode,.
6. Go to “Next” and save and publish your panorama.
In case the auto stitch does not fit your need, You can enter manual mode by clicking "Advanced" button in
Modify section. Match the left number panes to the right ones. Fully control over the final result for stitching.
How to Avoid AcroPano Stitching Errors?
※ Align your photos in right order before stitching, "Auto Sequence" is always recommended.
※ Avoid extreme large size Photos, the larger file size the heavier burden for your computer.
※ Keep 20-30% overlaps of your photos, then the program will detect the similar point and stitch them into a whole.
※ And make sure that objects on different photos fit at the same zoom level.